Selway Wheeler are partnering with an organisation in the automotive industry who are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Assistant. This is a great opportunity to become a key member of this growing finance function and become part of an exciting business. Full Time Permanent Job opportunity with a salary on offer of £24,000 DOE.
Main duties in the position will include:
- Receive, sort and log daily banking from sites.
- Complete daily banking posting sheets for allocated sites.
- Correctly allocate payments against relevant outstanding SL accounts.
- Reconcile cash suspense accounts.
- Investigate and resolve queries quickly and efficiently.
- Resolving internal queries professionally, quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping all filing up to date.
- Highlight to the Finance Manager and/or Group Financial Controller of any known financial risk to the business.
- Ensure that all systems and procedures in place within the business comply with current legislation and Group policy.
To be considered by the client you will:
- Ideally have automotive industry experience to include exposure to Kerridge, CDK.
- have a minimum of 2 years Accounting experience
- Ideally have or be studying you AAT qualification however this is not essential.
- Must be a strong communicator on both a written and verbal basis.
Please apply via the below link.
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'