Benefit Cosmetics UK – Accounts Receivable Assistant
To handle the daily duties related to all non-major AR accounts including the intercompany and e-commerce platform. Responsible for the posting and allocating of cash receipts and assisting in the handling of large volumes of retailer deductions.
Please note that this role will be based at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex (and will be based specifically within the Finance Department).
Management of DSO and aged debt
- Chasing of debt on allocated accounts and keeping of DSO/bad debt to a minimum
- Assisting with obtaining supporting documentation for high volumes of customer deductions and validating before processing
- Resolving customer queries in a timely manner
- Preparing recharge invoices for staffing, brow bar services and store fits
- Assisting with the maintenance of trackers for staffing costs, brow bar revenue and promotional activities
- Managing the e-commerce platform ledger account
Month End Reporting
- Review aged debt reports and oversee calculation of bad debt accrual
- Prepare month end control reconciliations
- Prepare accruals for potential customer deductions (e.g. tester rebates) and amounts yet to be recharged to customers (e.g. staff recharges/brow bar revenue)
- Minimum of 3 years Credit Control experience
- Proven successful experience of high volumes of deductions management.
- Intermediate Excel
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving / Analytical
- Strong Persuading and Influencing skills
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Good Planning & Organisation skills
- Good Team worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job