An exciting opportunity to join a World Leading Luxury Retailer.
Our client requires a junior level Accounts Receivable to join their busy Finance Team. This is a great opportunity if you have completed at least 6 months Finance internship and looking for your next long term position that will offer support, development and be part of a fantastic team.
The role is fast paced and requires a well organised, professional attitude and an eye to detail.
- Ensure that the sales of the business are accurately recorded in the company ledger
- Receivable accounts are managed and credit terms are communicated with all internal and external accounts receivable parties (Stores, banks, Credit card companies)
- Collect store credit card receipts against sales
- Assist with preparing age debtor reports
- Assist with other tasks and areas of the teams when needed
- Experienced of Excel and SAP
- Strong AR reconciliation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Minimum of 6 months Finance experience
- Accounts Receivable
- bank reconciliations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job