Accounts Receivable Assistant - permanent role - Lichfield - £17-19k per annum plus benefits
Our client is a multi-sited business based in Lichfield. Due to on-going commercial growth, they are seeking an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
The individual we seek will support the current team to ensure the cash streams for the business are managed and reconciled in a timely and accurate way.
The role itself will be focused on the following areas:
- All aspects of cash allocation to strict processes
- Complex reconciliations
- Dealing with customer/internal queries
- Assisting with end of month duties and provision of information on daily cash balance positions
- Working alongside the Banking Manager to improve transactional processes
- recording cash and cheques received, chasing statements, and recording changes to accounts
- administration of new and closed accounts
- investigation of misallocated funds and making the necessary corrections.
This is a critical role within this very pressurised yet supportive team, and will require someone used to working in a high-volume environment.
The person we seek for this role will have a truly strong attention to detail, with an eye for spotting and rectifying errors in coding and cash allocation. You will ideally have a background within a larger business, able to appreciate the wider complexity of an organisation's cashiering and banking processes. This role demands someone who is mature & conscientious in attitude, able to resolve issues to an appropriate conclusion.
This is a friendly and professionally-focused team which thrives on collaboration.
Accounts Receivable Assistant - Lichfield - £17-19k plus benefits
Please apply via the link, or call Jo Payne on
- sales ledger
- accounts receivable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job