Consumer Additions are currently working in partnership with a leading Entertainment company, based in Central London. This opportunity has arisen in their Accounts Receivable team, to join their high energy, collaborative team, which is going through a phase of expansion.
- Supporting Sales Ledger team with the timely processing of monthly collections of Standing orders, Direct Debits
- Allocation of credit card and Bank transfers, investigation of unidentified payments, charge backs and bounced cheques.
- Ensuring the daily and monthly transactions and reconciliations are performed
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist other areas of the Finance Dept. and other ad hoc duties
- Prior experience in an Accountancy function, ideally Sales Ledger
- High standard of accuracy and teamwork
- Good communications skills, including ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Strong Excel & JD Edwards a bonus
- Excellent investigatory skills with strong problem solving ability
- The ideal candidate should be well disciplined and organised with a 'can do’ attitude
This company has a fantastic benefits package and working environment
- Accounts Receivable
- Balance Sheet
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job