Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst for a temporary position based in Poole, Dorset.
You will have previous experience within administration and be able to carry out comprehensive customer service / accounts receivable role.
You will have experience working with Word, Excel, Email, SAP (type systems) and be confident when communicating with clients and colleagues, whilst having the ability to analyse data and resolve any issues which may occur.
* Control the collection process for a number of customer accounts.
* Chase customers for Remittance advices & overdue payments.
* Control & manage customer deductions.
* Raise credit and debit notes & issue statements.
* Issue copied invoices.
* Liaise with customer services regarding invoice issues and claims.
* Manage daily Risk Money reporting for your customers.
* Manage Pay score and Risk Money for your customers.
Other additional Duties
- Prepare data for the daily direction setting meeting.
- Attend Weekly Team meetings for Accounts Receivables.
- Comply with the delegation of authority.
- You will be expected to cover for colleagues on other accounts for absence and holidays.
Hourly rate: £9.00 per hour
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Location: Poole, Dorset
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you would like further information on the above vacancy please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job