Marc Daniels are excited to be working with a well-known business in Frimley who are currently seeking an Italian/French/Romanian Speaking Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their large team.
Main duties of the Accounts Assistant role include:
- Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices
- Manage the creation of Long Term Agreements
- Monthly & ad-hoc review of rebate expenditure, including accruals
- Monthly reconciliation to the GL accounts and month end reporting
- Ensure timely approval and processing of claims, invoices and deductions
- Conduct thorough investigation of disputed claims
- Ensure pricing consistency for all credits
- Drive process improvements
- Build relationship with external and internal customers
- Timely escalation and resolution of disputes.
The ideal candidate will be fluent Italian, French and/or Romanian with great excel skills.
You will have previous experience in a similar role or within a finance department and have great eagerness to learn.
In return, this company can offer training and support within a fast-paced environment.
- Accounts Receivable Analyst - French/Romanian/Italian
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'