SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic business based near to Castle Donington who are looking for a Permanent Accounts Receivable Administrator. You will join an established team environment, working in a busy role that offers scope and development. My client is looking for an ambitious individual who has the ambition to progress to a supervisory role in future.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Invoice run
- Credit run
- Checking accuracy of credits and invoices
- Internal liaison with sales teams to ensure all goods delivered are invoiced
- Cash allocation using cutting edge AI systems
- Month end ledger housekeeping
- Liaison with Cash Sale team to raise ad-hoc credits/invoices where necessary
- Manual input of Tradex invoices
- Logging of queries received electronically or by post
- Provide holiday cover for team members
- Ad-Hoc manual invoices
- Other duties as requested by line manager
Qualifications & Experience:
Must be able to demonstrate a high level of written and numerical literacy
Experience of the AR process is essential
Further learning is supported
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'