Accounts Receivable Administrator
An opportunity has risen for an experienced candidate to join a leading chain of Care Homes in the Medical and Nursing industry as an Accounts Receivable Administrator.
A market leader in the Medical and Nursing sector with multiple care homes nationwide. They are rapidly expanding as a business and are therefore seeking an Accounts Receivable Administrator to help grow their team on a temporary to permanent basis at their head office in Billericay.
As an Accounts Receivable Administrator, your key responsibilities will be:
- Inputting invoice details onto the system
- Ensuring prices charged are correct and any discounts applicable have been given
- Raising invoices for goods and services supplied to customers
- Dispatching monthly supplier statements to customers
- Cash allocation
- Raising and dispatching Credit notes
- Ad hoc Credit Control duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Be immediately available to start
- Have experience in a similar role/ related degree
- AAT qualified ideally
- Strong excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player
On offer for the candidate is a competitive hourly rate with the opportunity for the role to become permanent after roughly 12 weeks
- credit control
- sales ledger
- pivot tables
- raising invoices
- accounts receivable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'