HSS Hire is a leader in the UK equipment hire & management sector, keeping the customer at the centre of what we do to ensure that we continue to grow and lead the market. We are currently looking for Accounts Receivable Administrator to join us in our Finance Shared Service department in our Head Office.
What you'll do...
- Allocation of monies to the Sales Ledger.
- Ensuring appropriate invoices and credit notes are matched to prevent customer disputes.
- Liaison with customers for receipts without remittance advices.
- Liaison with Credit Control Clerks and Field Staff.
- Operation of the PDQ machine for purchase card payments.
- Review of unallocated payments.
- Releasing all daily postings.
- Reversal of Refer to Drawer Cheques.
- Customer refunds.
- Posting of branch cash.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of unmatched payments.
- Updating and communication of Target figures v current position.
- Review of aged debt at 2-5 years old.
- Scanning of remittance advices to I-store.
- Handling of internal and external mail.
- Assisting the Credit Note Request function.
- The processing of Change Request Proposals
- Dealing with New Account Applications.
- Dealing with Trade card applications.
- Maintenance of the customer database and updating customer details.
- Handling Credit Reports on Limited Companies and Consumers
Who we want...
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Numerate and in experience of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Displaying a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and colleagues
- Willingness to carry out additional tasks and duties to assist in the effective operation of the training department
- This role will suit someone with a methodical approach and an eye for detail.
What You'll get...
- On the job training with experienced colleagues
- Working in a large finance shared service environment
- 20 days holidays with an opportunity to buy an extra five
- Flexible working hours if required
- A company pension scheme
- Health care cash back scheme
- Job Security
Equality & Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"