Job Title: Accounts Professional
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £20-£25K DOE
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week - flexible
Our client is a well-established Accountancy firm based in Poole offering a full range of services to a wide range of clients from sole traders through to well-established, large corporate companies.
They are now looking to bring on an experienced Accounts Professional to join their expanding team. This will be a busy and varied role with duties including, but not limited to:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Providing assistance to the Tax department with Personal and Corporation Tax work
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Working with a regular portfolio of clients
- Flexi-time working arrangements available
- Part-qualified or fully-qualified accountant
- Experience of working in practice is essential
- Confident in building strong relationships with clients
- Diligent but efficient working practices
- Experience in working as part of a team
The position is permanent with terms negotiable depending on the individual. Whilst the position is nominally full-time, flexible working arrangements would be considered.
Our client can also offer the following:
- Onsite parking
- 20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays plus the break between Christmas and New Year as the office is shut.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job