Accounts Production Administrator (6 month FTC)
Job Description Summary:
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses,communities and our people to flourish.
Our department performs a wide number of non-judgmental audit and accounts productions tasks that range from bank confirmations and disclosure checklists to preparation of financial statements and accounts tagging. They provide a high level of quality and professional services that assist in the multiple aspects of the audit process relaying with auditors and teams throughout the firm.
The Administrator plays a key role by supporting the department in driving the progression and completion of processes to the highest standards of quality; to assist the department by ensuring all clients (internal and external) have an excellent customer experience
What you will be doing:
- You will be trained to complete a range of audit and accounts production processes that support excellent quality for our clients.
- You will be trained to compare the financial statements against the annual report.
- You will work both independently and as part of a team to ensure a consistent and timely output.
- You will manage risks at own level - understanding the risks associated with failure to perform own tasks correctly.
- You will identify any obvious process deficiencies/issues and support the resolution of these.
- You will support the changing needs of the business as and when required, liaising with internal and external clients.
- You will support the Team Leader in the development and implementation of technology, systems and new tasks.
- You will keep up to date technically in order to carry out the role eg; attend internal learning events including courses.
- You will adhere to policies and procedures.
- You will meet quality, productivity and utilisation targets as set by the business.
- You will support an deliver training to other team members as and when requested by your Team Leader.
- You will deal with ad-hoc requests with minimal disruption to your work.