Our Client based over Rotherwas Industrial Estate in Hereford are looking to expand their Accounts Team by hiring an experienced Accounts Person. To join this successful Engineering company, you will be responsible for the following roles & responsibilities:
- Produce a full set of monthly Management Accounts by processing the Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers
- To be able to liaise confidently on the phone with a professional telephone manner to customers/clients
- Be experienced & a have a good knowledge of Sage 50 payroll
- Keeping personnel records and stored correctly
- Be able to automate and manage documentation
- A knowledge or experience of EFACS E/8 but not essential
- Credit control, handling confidential information
- Place purchase orders for the company i.e. stationery, processing foreign currency payments
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Programmes
Working Hours are: Monday-Thursday 08:00am-16:30pm, Friday 08:00am-12:30pm
This position is a 'Temporary to Permanent' role where the successful candidate will work on behalf of Meridian Business Support for 12 Weeks and upon completion, will be transferred to a Permanent Member of our Client's Team.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to the following:
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Accounts/ Sales Ledger/ Purchase Ledger/ Credit Control/ Sage 50
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job