Our client is looking for an experienced accounts assistant to help support their business, teh role is varied and will include normal accounts duties including assisting with payroll, this would be an immediate start for the right candidate - you must be able to drive and have access toy our own vehicle due to the location of the client:
Tasks may include:
· General accounting work including document management and liaison with clients
· Purchase and sales ledger control with reconciliations and credit control activities
· Reconcile invoices received with orders and statement and prepare for payment
· Process payment of invoices
· Make payment runs using BACS and Chaps
· Post general, debtor and creditor journals
· Dealing with different currencies.
· Assisting with the processing of payroll.
· Reconcile supplier statements
· Month-end Journal preparation and assisting with overall ledger control
· Developed monthly, quarterly and annual profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
· Process sales and purchase invoices on a weekly basis
· Support with VAT returns with different schemes
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Petty Cash
- Accounts Administrator
- PO Numbers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'