We are a well-established cleaning company seeking an Accounts/Payroll Administrator to join our small friendly team based within our office in Feltham. This is an exciting new position which has recently been created to support the Accounts/Payroll manager.
To be considered for this role you'll need to be self-starting and highly PC literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Outlook and Word. You'll also need to be personable with strong attention to detail and have excellent verbal and written English with at least 2 year's experience in a similar Administrator role.
Main duties will include:
- Maintaining purchase order system.
- Matching purchase invoices to delivery notes and entering invoices in to the system.
- Ensure invoices are signed off for payment & filed correctly.
- Identifying discrepancies and querying these with suppliers to resolve the issue.
- Entering supplier, product and pricing information.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Answering calls and dealing with supplier queries.
- General Administrative duties (filing, dealing with email enquiries).
- Petty Cash recording & reconciliation.
- Credit card reconciliation - reviewing all receipts and checking VAT eligibility and card codes for each card transaction; creating and posting into Sage.
- Vetting and set up of new employees as per company process.
- Apply for DBS checks.
- Processing P45/P46, new tax codes, mortgage, references, benefit and sick forms.
- Ensure personnel files for all employees are present and up to date.
- Provide admin support to HR.
- General administrative duties, including answering the telephone as and when required.
Experience using Sage 50 accounts and payroll would be beneficial, however this is not essential.
Monday - Friday 9-5.30pm
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job