JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable Clerk
REPORTING TO: Treasury Manager
My client, a multi-national shipping group based in Central London, is seeking a Purchase Ledger Assistant to support a team of Fleet Accountants with managing payments to suppliers. This is a progressive position suitable for graduates or those at the early stages of their AAT, ACCA or CIMA studies.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
The individual will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team and will provide support to the Treasury Manager and a fantastic opportunity to further develop within the company’s finance team
- Processing daily payments and payment runs;
- Assisting the fleet accountants with bank reconciliations;
- Monitoring income levels and communicating to chartering and operations departments;
- Assisting the Treasury Manager with supplier management;
- Preparing analysis for weekly cashflow purposes; and
- Ad hoc tasks as requested.
Skills required (Essential)
- Minimum of 12 months’ purchase ledger experience
- Quick learner with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good Excel skills.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing Invoices
- Purchase Ledger
- Sun Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job