Are you immediately available for temporary work?
Do you have experience in Accounts Payable?
The position of Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for processing the overhead invoices and uploading invoices in preparation of payment from the main inbox that is received from the AP team.
This position is initially a temporary position for an ongoing period of time, joining a very successful and established business. You will be working amongst a friendly team that will offer full support to ensure a smooth transition in to this temp position of Accounts Payable Assistant.
You will ideally have experience in a similar role and be a confident user of accounting systems and excel. This is a small, but busy team and cover for other areas of the department will be needed at times.
- Ensuring all purchase invoices are authorised and processed accordingly
- Timely and accurate input of purchase invoices onto Sage Line 50.
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations and resolution of queries.
- Month end purchase order reconciliations.
- Dealing with supplier payment and invoice queries.
- Preparing weekly supplier payment list for approval, working within given budgets.
- Archiving supplier invoices and statements as pdf documents in the account's directory.
- Implementing and following strong financial control processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload during busy periods.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and processes.
- Team player with a "can do" attitude.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.30 with one-hour unpaid lunch break
Salary: £14.83 per hour
Future Personnel are shortlisting NOW please apply ASAP!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'