Job Title: Accounts Payable Assistant
Salary: £13 per hour
Location: Kingston, Teddington, Surbiton, New Malden, Richmond
Evolve Recruitment are currently seeking an Account Payable Assistant to work for our global blue-chip client based in South West London. The ideal candidate will be strongly organised and a team player with an excellent eye for detail.
- As the Accounts Payable Assistant, you will review and verify invoices against purchase orders, deal with and sort invoices as well as preparing invoices with all the supporting documents
- You will provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the company, completing payments and controlling expenses by reconciliating and processing invoices
- As the Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be responsible for resolving any invoice issues, dealing with supplier reconciliations, corresponding with vendors and responding to any enquiries
- You will have knowledge of SAP accounting software (advantageous)
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- You will have a strong eye for detail
- An organised personality with accuracy and attention to detail
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard
- A team player
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solver
If you feel that you have the relevant skills or experience for the Accounts Payable Assistant position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames, for more information.
- accounts payable
- assistant accountant
- accounts assistant
- accounts administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'