An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established media company in central London, within the Accounts Payable team. This role reports directly to the Finance Manager and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional and timely service in respect to all payments of invoices and expenses through the purchase ledger, bank reconciliations and sales invoice processing.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly accounts payable transactions in a timely manner to ensure no payments are missed
- Match approved purchase orders with Invoices
- Deal with all invoice queries internal and external to the company
- Agree and raise sales invoices within deadlines
- Raise cheques where applicable
- Support the Finance Manager with monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Set up new supplier details and be their primary finance contact
- Review and process weekly and monthly supplier invoices, travel claims, staff expenses and sales commissions
- Ensure accounts payable system controls are correctly applied
- Maintain suppliers and creditors information
- Process supplier credit applications and trading terms
- Use various platforms to track and monitor accounts
To be successful for the role it is essential that you have:
- 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience working in a large commercial or manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A thorough understanding of the Accounts Payable process
- High attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'