Our client is a growing and innovative international brand, they are looking for a bright and conscientious Accounts Payable candidate to join their Finance team.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant you will:
- Recording, coding and posting of purchase invoices, credit cards and expenses
- Receipt purchase invoices against PO's
- Investigate and resolve queries
- Provide a monthly review of Purchase Orders and work with budget holders to ensure accuracy
- Set up regular payment runs ensuring all support information and approval are obtained
- Maintain and review aged creditors ledger
- Deal with all accounts payable queries and be the main point of contact for petty cash including recording transactions and month cash recs.
- Deal with cash advance forms and foreign exchange requirements and reconcile supplier statements to supplier ledgers.
- Provide general admin support to the finance team.
The ideal Accounts Payable candidate will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounts payable
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and manage large volumes of work
- A positive and can do attitude.
- 28 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Childcare vouchers
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'