Accounts Payable Clerk: £14-16 per hour, East London
A leading Retail company urgently requires an Accounts Payable Clerk to start ASAP in East London on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have demonstrable knowledge of all aspects of the Accounts Payable process.
This role is ideally suited to somebody who likes to work in a vibrant finance team.
The duration of this role will be for a minimum of 6 months.
• Matching, batching and coding invoices
• Reconciling a large number of supplier statements
• Process BACS payment runs
• Processing expense payments for senior management
• Liaising with key business customers and suppliers in order to resolve queries.
• A pro-active attitude and an ability to perform under challenging deadlines
• Ability to liaise confidently and professionally with Senior Management in order to resolve discrepancies and answer queries
• Minimum of 12 months Accounts Payable experience
• Strong Excel skills essential
If you feel you have the skills and experienced required for this role, please email your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'