Our client, a luxury Fashion company are looking for an up an organised and confident Accounts Payable clerk to join them in their team. Based in the London HQ, you will be joining a growing team, who are motivated and dedicated to transforming the finance function.
The successful candidate will be someone that can fit in to their enthusiastic and driven team, as they seek to continue their period of driving change.
• All aspects of accounts payable for separate ledgers
• Invoice processing
• Multi-currency bank reconciliations
• Matching to goods outwards
• Liaising with suppliers and internal staff (purchasing, stores)
• Generating payment runs in line with agreed credit terms
• Payment by BACS, CHAPS and international transfers
• Reconciling intercompany balances and posting journals
- Detail oriented, constantly challenging and verifying numbers, able to deal with
- complex issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Accuracy and great organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
This company offer a fantastic benefits package and working environment
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job