A fast paced property services company based in South East London are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable clerk to join their growing finance team.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for purchase ledger posting, staff expenses and supplier payment runs for group companies.
Other duties include:
- Posting purchase ledger invoices across group
- Preparing and processing weekly payment runs
- Making sure invoices are correctly approved in a timely fashion
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Staff expenses and company credit cards: review and post
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and staff and AP Inbox
- Daily bank postings and reconciliations
- Operating purchase order system
- Assist with external and internal audit
- Raise manual sales invoices for specific revenue streams
- Support for Accounts Receivable and other ad hoc tasks, as necessary
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and have strong attention to detail.
Candidates will be required to have a basic understanding of bookkeeping.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job