This hands on and dynamic Accounts Payable role will suit an immediately available candidate who has worked in a similar position ideally within the Financial or Professional Services sector.
My client is a large, Financial Services organisation based in Canary Wharf.
Reporting in to the AP Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Ensure all vendor entries are allocated on a daily basis
- Review and process employee expense reports
- Ensure correct processing of inter company invoices
- Vendor Account reconciliation in SAP
- Multi-currency payments
- Assist with month end tasks
To be successful in this role, you must have previously worked in a similar role, ideally within the Financial Services sector. You must also have previous experience in SAP and be immediately available to commence in this role.
- Competitive remuneration
- Immediate start role
- Financial Services sector
- Potential to become permanent longer term
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job