We have an exciting new Accounts Payable role, working within a market - leading manufacturing firm based in Ramsgate!
This is a full-time role, working from 8.45am - 5.15pm, with an excellent salary of £18,000 - £21,000 on offer!
If you have experience in a similar Accounts Payable or Finance Clerk role and are looking for your next opportunity, this may be the ideal role for you!
About the Accounts Payable role
This is a full multi-currency Accounts Payable role combined with maintaining financial control & reporting of accrual and departmental P&L control & reporting.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Accounts Payable transactional processing, supplier payment, reconciliation & reporting.
- Bank & Cash processing, control, reconciliation & reporting.
- Monthly accrual / prepayment accounting & reporting from the Balance Sheet.
- Monthly Departmental spend, P&L analysis & reporting actual to budget.
Key skills you will need:
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant field
- 4 years' experience in an Accounts Payable/Finance Clerk position
- AAT Qualification desirable
- Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel to a high level
Keywords: Accounts Payable, Finance Clerk, AAT, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Invoice, Finance, Reporting, P and L, P&L, Profit and Loss.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role. To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job