Michael Page Finance are pleased to be partnering with an exciting Financial Services Business based in Bristol, to appoint a Accounts Payable role to join their Finance Team.
Michael Page Finance are pleased to be partnering with one of the Leading Finance Businesses in the UK. They are consistently driving to achieve significant results and are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Finance team.
- Management of purchase ledger payment proposal.
- Processing of Employee Expenses
- Prepare monthly reports to finance managers and purchasing department highlighting any issues that need to be addressed.
- Ensure all suppliers accounts are maintained in a timely manner.
- Answer all daily supplier and internal stakeholder queries via phone and email regarding payments in a timely manner.
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders to resolve PO queries.
- Weekly Aged creditor review with Controlling Management Accountant.
- Maintain excel spreadsheet on advance payments to suppliers.
- Weekly review and clearance of "on hold" invoices
- Maintain Goods Received Not Invoiced account
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Preparation of payment proposal for suppliers on 90 days payment terms.
Excellent oral and written communication skills together with excellent presentation skills.
Ability to communicate and interact with suppliers, senior management, business unit heads, operational department heads and heads/accountants.
- Highly numerate with command of Microsoft office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
*Competitive Salary + Benefits £17k - £19k
*Working for a successful business that is ever-growing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job