Accounts Payable ££ - Competitive Salary - Manchester City Centre
A exciting opportunity has arisen for a Accounts Payable Associate to join a leading manufaturer based in Manchester City Centre.
The role is responsible for all query management associated within Accounts Payable Supplier ledgers.. All transactional activity to be controlled and monitored within the Supplier Accounts.Ensuring, when achievable, all Suppliers are paid on time. Provide a professional and helpful end to end service to both internal and external customers, in line with company values.
The sucessful candidate will have experience of working with both direct and indirect Suppliers, Highly organised, and able to prioritise work appropriately, Ability to remain calm under pressure, Excellent verbal and written communication skills - with the wider team, internal and external stakeholders, Sap Accounts Payable Knowledge and a Good Level of Excel knowledge - Pivot & Look up Tables.
- Perform query resolution on Supplier Base
- Ensure compliance to controls
- Support the other Accounts Payable Associates and Team leaders to ensure invoices are processed accurately prior to them falling overdue
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the P2P Invoicing process and ensure this is shared with the wider team as appropriate
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and act as an escalation route where required
- Full autonomy for invoice query handling and any transactional movement needed on the Supplier accounts unless escalations needed
- Opening and Distribution of internal & external post
- Checking & Reconciling Supplier payments
- Continuous improvements
- Any other tasks deemed to be suitable as delegated by the Accounts Payable Management Team
This is a great opportunity to be part of a world class organisation, who offer rewading salaries and the opportunity to progress and develop your career internally.
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard ' Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job