Consumer Additions are currently working in partership with an expanding Multi-site Restaurant/ Bar group, who are seeking a proactive and experienced Accounts Payable associate to join their team, based in the West End.
Due to the rapid growth of the business in the last 3 years, they are looking for an experienced member to take ownership of a proportion of the ledger, posting high volume of largely automated invoices, build effective supplier relationships and bank/ supplier reconciliations.
- Effectively handling all aspects of the accounts procedures within the accounts payable function
- Processing a very large number of invoices on a daily basis
- Checking and processing expense claims for the group
- Reconciling supplier statements and investigating any queries relating to the accounts
- Raising Debit notes and month end Purchase Ledger reporting
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties with the AP Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment beneficial (Retail, Consumer, Hospitality)
- Strong knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping
- Strong numeracy and communication skills are both key in order to succeed in this role
- Able to handle high volume of paperwork, operating with great attention to detail and good time keeping skills
- Constantly changing demands whilst remaining level headed.
- Microsoft Excel skills with Sage 200 a bonus
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Sheet Reconciliations
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job