Accounts Payable - £25,000 to £30,000 - London
An International Brand are looking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable to lead their London-based Finance team. If you are looking to be part of a team of knowledgeable and passionate employees, look no further! Apply today.
Role and responsibility
Key parts of the role will include:
- Multi-currency payments and AP responsibility for international suppliers
- Preparation of business plans, quarterly forecasts and budgets for submission
- Responsibility over budgeting and cash flow
- Prior Accounts Payable experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
- International & cross border Accounts Payable experience
- Competitive salary
- Brilliant professional development opportunities
- International opportunities
- Chic offices
Interviews are set up on a first come first serve basis so do not wait to apply and email your CV to today. To discuss other NetSuite opportunities call Emily Godfrey direct on .
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the UK advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
NetSuite / London / Berkshire / Hertfordshire / Surrey / Hampshire / Accounts Payable / Accounts Payable Specialist / Accounts Payable Manager / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Sage / Nav / Epicor / Infor / SAP Business One / Business By Design / London / Surrey / Kent / Hampshire / Hertfordshire / MYOB / QuickBooks / Xero
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job