Accounts Payable - Competitive Salary + Benefits - Permanent - Manchester
Search are currently looking to recruit a experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join a market leader within their sector. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible processing AP transactions and manage queries with 3rd parties and internal customers. Ensure invoices processed only when correctly authorised and coded.
The successful candidate will have previous AP experience and SAP system experience is essential. You will have excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and levels . Candidates will have the ability to process high volumes of invoices while maintaining a close attention to detail and a high level of data accuracy.Excel skills at intermediate level essential.
* Deal promptly with queries from suppliers and operations
* Enter invoices onto Readsoft scanning system and monitor accuracy of capture
* Manage invoice approval via the Readsoft workcycle tool
* Enter paper invoices onto system and forward to appropriate regional contact where full matching does not occur
* Manage suppliers on direct debit payments ensuring invoices correctly entered and debit balances do not arise
* Perform supplier statement reconciliations on identified key accounts
* Ensure VAT and nominal coding correct on all processed transactions
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join organisation who offer and support internal deveopment opportunities.
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job