We are assisting a leading FMCG company in Solihull to find immediately available - junior and experienced- Accounts Payable Clerks that possess energy, accuracy and focus. You will help with a high volume of invoice processing within the pre-approval process. This validation assignment will include manipulating each invoice document; invoice modification, data inputting and automatic data extraction using SAP -before passing invoices onto the invoice approval team.
A candidate with a hard work ethic, focus to help an energetic team and excitement to step into a large reputable organisation is ideal.
Ideally, you will:
• Be motivated to effectively validate high volumes of invoice data from invoiced items
• Create, remove or modify invoiced items manually
• Be able to compare current invoice information (document items, addresses, order numbers, description, amounts and units) with existing PO order information
• Reconcile invoice information with order items
• Strong IT skills with a particular emphasis on Excel
• Be a confident, and sociable
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to gain experience within a fun, supportive and high performing team
• Enhance the skills you already have within a truly global finance team
• Receive full training and guidance to excel in your duties
This particular role is ideal for anyone that thrives and has experience within ambitious and supportive team environments. This established company has a fantastic and supportive ethos with professional exposure to global markets. If you meet the above criteria, have relevant experience and are immediately available then please apply.
- Data Entry
- Invoice Verification
- Processing Invoices
- Invoice Processing
- SAP ERP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job