Accounts Payable Trainee -- Oldham
£15,880 per annum plus benefits
The Company is a c£160million business which supplies cakes and desserts to service the own brands of major retailers, there are two sites based in the North West at Oldham and Bolton.
They currently have a vacancy for someone to join their well established, Accounts Payable Department based at their site in Oldham. This is a learning opportunity for someone to join the team in an office environment and does not require any previous experience, although previous office experience would be useful.
They welcome applications from candidates who are either looking for their first role or candidates who have some existing experience.
- Using spreadsheets and company systems to input data
- Process accounts and incoming payments as per company guidelines
- Perform a variety of financial transactions, including reconciling payments
- Actioning requests for information from both the Finance Department and other
- Liaising with external third parties in relation to the processing of invoices and payments
- Filing and general office duties as requested by team members
Attributes and Experience:
- Candidates must have high levels of attention to detail
- The ability to work methodically and confidently with limited supervision is important
- An aptitude or ability to input data is important
- Knowledge of working with any kind of data input system or spreadsheets would be advantageous
- Salary up to £15,880 per annum regardless of age
- 25 days holiday a year and 8 statutory holidays
- Money purchase pension scheme with 3% contribution of salary
- Discount scheme operating across several online and high street retailers
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
This may be of interest to: Accounts Assistant, Administrator, Trainee, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Entry Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'