Reed Accountancy are working on behalf of our Client to recruit for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader.
Location - Callington
Salary - £22-28k DOE
As part of the wider finance leadership team the Accounts Payable Team Lead will be responsible for the day to day leadership of the Accounts Payable team, including processing of invoices, the analysis of payables for business suppliers and the initiation of any necessary follow-up actions to ensure prompt payment, developing processes to improve the productivity of the team, as well as supporting the Accounts Payable Manager with collation of KPI data.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for Full-Cycle Accounts Payable processing including examining, verifying and reconciling a variety of transactions for all the Accounts Payable team
• Subject matter expert for Accounts Payable
• Ensuring team reach processing targets
• Lead the payment process for all businesses in Shared Services
• Own the aged creditors for the Accounts Payable team, distribute and manage
• Manage the Accounts Payable intercompany processing and reconciliation
It is essential for this role that you:
• Hold A levels or Degree with a good understanding of Finance
• Previous experience of working within Accounts Payable within a Shared Service environment
• Proven record in Managing People
• Computer literate, including all aspects of Microsoft Office/Office 365
• Knowledge of Financial Software to include Microsoft AX
• Experience working to Service Level Agreements
• Proven experience / success of process change / efficiency achievements
If you hold the above attributes and feel you would be right for this role, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'