Jenson Fisher have been engaged by a well established organisation based just outside Glasgow to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader on a full-time basis for a six month contract, which could be extended.
The main duties:
- Managing the Accounts Payable team
- You will be responsible for the scanning and input of all Accounts Payable documents, ensuring they are matched and coded correctly
- You will ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with company guidelines as well as administering employee expenses and controlling the domestic and foreign bank accounts
- You will be responsible for driving efficiencies and increase controls
The main requirements:
- Relevant experience within an Accounts Payable Team Leader role
- Exceptional numerical skills
- Excellent IT skills and advanced Excel skills
If you have the experience to perform the tasks outlined above, then I would be delighted to hear from you. Applications can be made by clicking the link, alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk, Manager at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided.
- Accounts Payable
- Shared Services
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'