This is an excellent opportunity to assume increased responsibility and be part of an international business that can facilitate progression and career enhancement. The company offers a fantastic salary, company bonus and a 1pm Finish on a Friday.
A newly created role, reporting into the Finance Manager and managing a team of 6 Accounts Payable Clerks, you will support the accounts department in the processing of supplier invoices and be responsible for;
• Supervising a team of 6 AP Clerks and conducting weekly 121’s
• Effective Business Partnering
• Continuous improvement
• Providing key KPIs reports to Stakeholders and wider Commercial & Supply Chain Teams
You will have;
• Previous experience at Supervisory level (FMCG environment is advantageous)
• A good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and working with accounting procedures and controls
• Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Stakeholder Management
• Ability to interpret and analyse financial data to challenge ways of working, drive team performance and improve processes
• SAP knowledge and good MS Excel skills
This is an exciting time to become part of an established, market leading business. My client is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated team leader to become part of the success story; playing an integral role.
My client is paying a salary of circa £30,000 plus bonus and benefits including free parking, subsidised restaurant and coffee shop, staff discount and a free gym on site.
To be considered, please apply immediately.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job