We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor on a 9-month fixed term contract. This would be reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager.
This is a full-time role to start asap. Both candidates able to start immediately and candidates with a notice period of up to 1 month would be considered.
* Direction and management of all direct reports ensuring achievement of performance and behavioural standards and personal development as required
* Prepare team KPI's and direct the teams and workflows
* Resolve escalated supplier queries or problems, regularly reporting on them to the Accounts Payable Manager
* Oversee the appropriate processing of invoices, staff expenses, consolidated invoices etc.
* Schedule payment run dates at the beginning of each month and ensure staff are informed and make payments on the scheduled dates, so all invoices/credits are paid to agreed supplier terms
* Support the Accounts Payable Manager with the management of Net Working Capital
* Ideally 3 years' experience of managing Accounts Payable staff
* 5 years' experience working within a finance department
* Comfortable proposing, justifying, initiating and implementing change.
* Experience of working to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment while maintaining excellent attention to detail
* Proven experience in problem solving, developing and implementing processes improvements and robust controls.
Salary - £23,000 to £25,000
Please Apply now as shortlisting is being completed immediately
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'