We are exclusively recruiting for a well-established, leading company near Chelmsford who are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their established team, for a 12 months FTC.
The role will be responsible for supervising the Purchase Ledger assistants, dealing with the suppliers, supplier queries and the full purchase ledger process.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
• Processing invoices and dealing with supplier queries
• Processing weekly payment run and allocating
• Statement Reconciliation
• Effectively liaise with all other departments
• Sending remittances
• Urgent payment requests
• Payments and online banking
Key Requirements for the role:
• Purchase ledger supervisor experience is essential- team of 5 or more
• Ideally from a corporate background
• Great communication and analytical skills
• Problem solver and used to a changing environment
• Confident, personable character who is able to work together to meet deadlines
• Accounts related work experience
• Good Microsoft Excel knowledge is advantageous
• Must be available in the next 2 weeks
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"