Accounts Payable Supervisor required to join a well-established organisation based in Prestwich.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with experience at a supervisory level, to join on a 12 month fixed-term contract basis.
My client is paying £9 - £11 per hour (subject to experience) + holidays.
As an Accounts Payable Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Supervising a team of 6 to ensure the smooth running of the AP team
- Ensuring all controls are maintained and the SLA is achieved
- Assisting with the improvement of systems and processes
- Guiding the team members to help resolve discrepancies
- Checking supplier invoices and credit notes prior to payment
- Resolving complex queries
The successful Accounts Payable supervisor must:
- Have worked at supervisory level in an Accounts Payable role
- Have a detailed understanding of accounting procedures
- Have experience of resolving complex queries
- AAT qualified or equivalent (preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- Accounts Payable
- Public Sector
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job