Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Purchase Ledger team ensuring that invoices and employee expenses are processed and paid in accordance with defined SLA's.
- Assist the Finance Manager with overall cash management
- Ensure that queries regarding the payment of invoices and reimbursement of expenses are addressed
- Review reconciliations of monthly supplier statements
- Review intercompany reconciliations
- Perform due diligence around new suppliers
- Reconcile suspense accounts
- Control of cashbooks ensuring that payments are entered on a daily basis
- Identify areas for efficiencies, drive continuous improvement and assist the Finance Manager in developing an integrated Purchase to Pay (P2P) process with the aim of achieving PLC control and operating standards
- Deputise for the Finance Manager when required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Purchase Ledger team management experience in a progressive environment dealing with high volumes of transactions and multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working with a recognised ERP system with integrated P2P process (Oracle Fusion Financial experience advantageous).
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel), and a recognised ERP
- Strong team player with a collaborative style
- Ability to work with sufficient flexibility
- Results driven individual who thrives on challenges, is action-orientated and pragmatic in approach and flexible when needed.
- Highly organised with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and pay attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and self-motivation.
- Emotionally resilient and energetic with a positive attitude and the drive and ambition to succeed
If you have the right experience and are interested in the role of Accounts Payable Supervisor then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job