Permanent Opportunity- Accounts Payable Supervisor - up to £32k with excellent benefits based in Liverpool.
Due to internal movement within this business Zoot Recruit are proud to be representing this global business with exciting growth plans within the next 12 months .This national brand offers a friendly working environment, a stable department and flexible environment. This post will undertake the management of the AP team from processing invoices to payment runs. This is an exciting time to join this business along with working for a supportive and motivational manager. You will head up a team who will provide a 1st class service to the business and their subsidiary companies across the UK
You will report to the Financial Controller and will be tasked with managing the AP function for the whole of the group
Main outline of duties will include:-
- Manager a small team of AP professionals on a daily basis
- Provide guidance and motivation along with staff appraisals
- Ensure weekly targets are met along with KPI and SLA reporting
- Providing information at month end
- Implement improvements to systems and procedures
- Build internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Monthly creditor reviews with the Finance Manager
- A proven track record of managing a team is essential
- A proactive self-starter
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Can work to tight deadlines
This role will be an excellent opportunity for someone to out their own stamp on things bring new ideas to the role. This business has a reputable and stable offering in the market.
How to find me and a little about Zoot.
To discuss this in more detail (or any other role that takes your fancy) please call Kerry Swift on Liverpool 601 6000
We have lots more info about us and what vacancies we are currently working on our various social media outlets so please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zootrecruit.
A little note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, all is not lost you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help!
- staff supervision
- purchase ledger supervisor
- ap supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job