Office Angels are proud to be working with a continuously expanding company within the heart of Burgess Hill that has been a market leader for over 25 years.
We are looking for a proactive and efficient accounts payable supervisor to join their expanding team.
Responsible for supervising the accounts payable assistant and directly reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be handling and supervising all expenses accounts for this busy organisation.
The company offers plenty of opportunity for career development with a high level of training and support provided.
This is a varied role with the main responsibilities including:
- Prepare financial expenses reports and statements for the management
- Supervise and update accounts payable records
- Supervise reconciliation of vendor accounts and their balances
- Raising and dealing with invoice queries efficiently and to timescales
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Being conscious of cost-saving opportunities
- Producing a weekly BACS payment run
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Sage and BACS
- Be highly organised and proactive
- Have proven Accounts Payable Experience
- Have strong customer service and people skills
- Be self-motivated and efficient with the ability to work well as part of a team
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- They are offering the ideal person £22,000 p/a + benefits.
The working hours are 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant looking to develop their career within a highly reputable, professional company.
Please apply with your CV today or call to discuss this further.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job