Cedar are working on an exciting opportunity for a rapidly growing leisure company who are establishing themselves across the UK. This organisation have created a household name that is instantly recognisable and continues on an exciting growth journey. They are looking for a Accounts Payable Supervisor who is seeking a long term temporary role. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Purchase ledger input and preparation of payment runs;
- Supplier statement reconciliations;
- Processing of expense claims and credit card statements;
- Providing support to the management accounts team;
- Ensuring services to suppliers and colleagues are provided to a high and professional standard;
- Assistance with month-end and year-end as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in a highly commercial role and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
- Sage experience
- Good Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous accounts payable/purchase ledger experience in a fast paced enivroment
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you
- Use sub headings to break up paragraphs
- Use bullet points for responsibilities
- Use paragraph spacing not just new line
- Font: Calibri Size: 11
- Accounts Payable. Supervisor. SAGE. Part Qualified.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job