Accounts Payable Supervisor required for an industry leader with IT, based out of Milton Keynes. Role that will require the management of a team, but also getting there teeth stuck into the processing side of the role.
Part of a global group this leading IT business based in the Milton Keynes area are in an exciting phase of growth. A company who are at the premium end of the market and are passionate about their products and market offering. A company who truly believe in all their staff going on a journey with them and therefore rewarding them accordingly not only with great salary, bonuses and package but a great fun place to work where you are encouraged to develop professionally and personally
Accounts Payable Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Receive and match supplier invoices to purchase orders, resolve receipt, overbill and other invoice holds with suppliers and requestors, and process accounts payables (AP) according to agreed service levels.
- Review Aged Creditors on a monthly basis and resolve outstanding issues and debit balances on creditor accounts in a timely manner; prepare supplier statement reconciliation and support the resolution of discrepancies.
- Prepare regular payment runs for execution by the AP Manager to agreed deadlines.
- Prepare manual salary payments as required (expats, TI countries) for execution by the AP manager to agreed deadlines.
- Assist in month end processes including preparing accruals and pre-payments.
- Resolve payment supplier queries within the agreed timeframes.
- Review, process and post staff expenses from Concur and prepare processing of electronic payments by the AP manager. Process manual employee expense claims and deal with related queries from employees.
- Review and resolve unclaimed credit card items, and review staff expenses periodically analysing adherence to policies and procedures.
- Recommend and develop purchase ledger process improvements including process documentation. Drive automation of all expense claims, supporting employees to use Concur
Accounts Payable Supervisor Requirements:
- Purchase Ledger reconciliation and close processes
- Purchase Ledger related policies, standards and controls
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise , delegate and motivate a team
- Excellent attention to detail
Excellent company benefits and great flexible working environment make them one of the top employers in the area.
- Accounts Payable
- purchase ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job