Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor in Cambridge. The post holder will be expected to manage supplier accounts, to ensure that all invoices are processes accurately and in a timely manner in line with company policy and available for payment to be made.
- Logging preliminary invoices as received
- Ensuring all invoices are fully approved to enable payment to be made
- Managing a portfolio of suppliers and assisting other administrators as required to:
- Carry out supplier accounts reconciliations
- Ensuring that all invoices for direct debits and standing orders are followed up and processed in a timely manner
- Ensuring that final invoices are obtained for pro-forma invoices and processed in a timely manner / ensuring no risk of duplicate payments.
- Management of credit notes and returns to suppliers to ensure payments not made where a credit it due
- Carry out credit checks on high risk / strategic suppliers
- Ensuring the preliminary log is kept up to date
- Maintain continuous contact with our supplier base and internal stake holders to ensure strong communication with all parties
- Effective management of invoice processing with no duplication of payments
- Compliance with all legislative requirements including but not restricted to VAT, intrastate, P11D charge identification and corporation tax requirements.
- The posting of expenses, purchasing cards and credit card processes
- Preparation of payment runs and the sending out of remittance advices
- Set up new supplier accounts
The successful candidate will have supervisory experience and great exposure to a high volume environment. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that offers a progressive and dynamic environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job