This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with escalated internal and external queries regarding invoices and payments.
- Managing the Accounts Payable team on a day to day basis.
- Ensuring Accounts Payable processes are actioned within agreed SLAs and KPI.
- Documenting new ledger processes and enforcing a stringent internal controls environment.
- You will have previously worked in one of the following roles - Accounts Payable Manager, Accounts Payable Supervisor, Accounts Payable Team Leader, Purchase Ledger Manager, Purchase Ledger Team Leader, Purchase Ledger Supervisor, Senior Accounts Payable Clerk, Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Finance Supervisor.
- Understanding of end-to-end Accounts Payable and related functions and processes.
- Strong people management skills.
- AAT / qualified by experience (QBE).
- Company discounts.
- Competitive benefits.
- Free Parking.
- Personal development programme.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job