A hugely successful and growing Financial Services company is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist for a permanent position. This role is based in their Central London office and is working in a team of 4 in Accounts payable. The role is an end to end Accounts Payable role and will focus around complex Invoice processing, resolving queries, reconciliations and payments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Process purchase invoices and expense claims
- Process requisitions and turn into POs
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Deal with invoice queries/payment queries from suppliers
- Ensure all invoice/expenses are authorised in line with limits
- Deal with ad hoc requests from colleagues
- Processing of journals in relation to accounts payable
- Reconciling and analysing credit card and petty cash spend
- VAT analysis
- Bi-annual payment reporting preparation
- Performing manual payments
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years experience in Accounts Payable
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Driven, proactive and keen to continue a successful career in Accounts Payable
- High attention to detail, problem solving skills and a positive outlook
This is a great employer to work for, who will provide a competitive salary and benefits package as well as supporting longevity with the organisation. Please get in touch if you would be a good match
- Accounts Payable
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'