This Accounts Payable Specialist role sits with a progressive finance team. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to GL accounting and EMEA entities.
This instantly-recognisable organisation is a true pharmaceuticals leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation based from their Basingstoke office.
Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Lead and manage all AP vendor relationships, currently for 5 EMEA Entities
- Document and develop existing AP processes, reviewing internal & external workflows to identify opportunities to improve status quo
- Work with departmental leads to approve all AP invoices for EMEA South Region
- Key stakeholder working with GL Managers to support Month End Close process
- Ensure timely and efficient input of all AP invoices - helping to define normal volume loads and helping to improve the process
- Generate payment runs in multi-currencies, including system payment runs and manual runs
- Supporting Treasury & GL team with AP related bank postings and reconciliations
- Review aged creditors, reporting on trends and helping to clear backlog issue
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
This Accounts Payable Specialist role, based in Basingstoke, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the pharmaceuticals industry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'