A global media agency is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. Working in a well-established agency this role will have full autonomy for the AP process and offer excellent benefits. Working directly with the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Preparing bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
The successful candidate will:
- Minimum 1 year experience within accounts payable
- Strong IT skills, (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel), in particular proficient in Excel
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Work well under pressure with strong attention to detail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'