An experienced Accounts Payable Specialist is sought to join a successful business services group based in Warrington.
As the appointed Accounts Payable Specialist you will be required to process all purchase invoices and expense forms within the business, ensuring costs are correctly coded and comply with internal and external policies.
- Coding invoices and posting ledgers
- Obtaining correct authorisation for invoices
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Preparing BACS payments
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Investigating wrong way balances
- Liaising with budget holders in the business
- Coding expense forms and posting to ledger
- Ensuring items claimed have receipts and are being claimed in line with expense policy
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Previous Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger experience
Exceptional communication skills
Accounts software experience such as BACS and Excel
Methodical and organised