Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
£17,000 per annum.
Do you have experience working within Accounts Payable/Receivable?
Do you have experience working with SAP and have competent IT skills with sound knowledge of Excel?
Do you have excellent accuracy and attention to detail?
If yes then we want to hear from you.
As an Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Inputting a high number of supplier invoices.
- Reconciliation of invoices.
- Compiling Bacs payment weekly.
- Investigating supplier invoice queries.
- Inputting and releasing monthly accruals.
- Setting up of prepayments.
- Reconciling service charge accounts.
- Chasing approval of overdue invoices.
You must have:
- Experience of working within a similar role.
- Numerical skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook and Word skills with intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Experience of using SAP.
- Accurate data recording skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to multi task and prioritise effectively to agreed deadlines.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job